Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cause that's the real heresy

Upon seeing me at the computer this morning, Steve said, "Oh, great! The internet is working again!"

To which I replied, "Yes it is."

Then, Steve asked, "What did you *do* yesterday without the internet?"

I said, "I read the Bible." [true story.]

Steve, who actually *saw* me reading the bible and knew this was true, looked a little confused/horrified for a moment. He said, "you mean, you could have chosen between Harry Potter and the Bible and you chose the *bible*?!"

yeah, kid. I did.

let the witch trials begin.

5 comments:

Audra said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Witch trials and countdowns beginning the same day? Busy busy busy....

Barb said...

Now we see where Steve's TRUE priorities lie...

Anonymous said...

How could you??

It was nice meeting you, yesterday!! Thanks for the ride!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh, that's hilarious! I was just saying the other day how out of whack I have my priorities when it comes to what I spend my time reading. You rock!

So fun meeting you yesterday! Sorry it was such a crummily short visit. And especially sorry that I whined most of it. =P Not at my best in the heat!