Sunday, June 14, 2009

You know you've always wanted your own Ewok



This super cute puppy (and by puppy, I mean 8-year old lady) needs someone to live with. She's prettymuch the best puppy on the planet. She's

1) spayed
2) trained
3) adorable
4) not a biter or chewer
5) extremely tolerant of small children
6) sort of lazy (i.e. you won't need to walk her much)

plus she doesn't eat very much.

she doesn't do terribly well outside, so the perfect home for her would be someone who just wants an adorable Ewok to sit on their lap all day and watch TV with them. (seriously; she just wants to sit there. preferably on your lap because she's a cuddler. but as long as there are people around, she's clam happy.) Perfect puppy for elderly folks who just want a low-maintenance companion or a family who want a super-obedient, non-violent, non-crazy puppy to hang out with.

either comment or send me an email (kerryspencer[at]byu[dot]edu) if you're interested and we can find the cutie somewhere to live!

7 comments:

Margie Mills said...

I have met this puppy and can vouch for her total sweetness and niceness and cuteness. And I hate dogs. This is a good one, people.

Chioma said...

What kind of puppy is she? I'm very tempted

SWILUA said...

She's a Brussell's Griffin (they tell us). And you should be tempted because she's an adorable love fest.

Bee said...

I want to make her a member of my little shih tzu/Chihuahua cuddeling clan but fiance says no :0( booooooooo for him!! She is so adorable. Good Luck finding the cuddle bug a new home

Marty and Peggy said...

My goodness, I'M almost tempted! ALMOST...

MaJaTo said...

My boys would love a dog, but she'd have to swim a long way to get here :-)

I was has expecting my fellow StarWars enthusiast, Kristin, to comment on the Ewok likeness!

lindsey smith brammer said...

I am really interested in more about this dog. I have a 1 year old pup (Pek-a-poo) that has the exact personality as yours. We are looking to get him a little brother to have as a playmate. Send any information to lindseybrammer@gmail.com.

Thanks!!