Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about my toilet

but I can't stop myself. I cleaned it the other day. As I was panting, leaning over the thing, getting dizzy because my belly is so huge, and gagging a few times, it occurred to me that I hadn't cleaned the toilet since before I was pregnant. Seven or Eight MONTHS ago. (Toilets make me throw up when I'm pregnant.) You may think that my husband might have cleaned it in that time. But he didn't. He thinks it's 1952 and men don't have to clean toilets. After I finished scraping scum from the floor around the toilet I yelld at him. A lot. He still won't clean the toilet, though. I've already had to clean it again myself.

3 comments:

heidi said...

Bad Steve. But come to think of it, Gary's never cleaned the toilet either. They're the ones that get them all grossed out too. Something's got to change.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

SWILUA said...

Um. Yeah. TONS of graphics. What a weird spammer.