1) I awoke at 7 AM to discover that my baby had FINALLY slept through the night
2) my pants were WAY too big. Embarassingly too big. I'm never going to be able to wear them again they're so big.
3) I got an email from an actually respectable agent about how much she loved my book.
4) I got an email from a professor at the University of Wales going on about how my writing was so "original" and "fluid" and "enjoyable" and how he really wanted me to apply to their PhD program.
5) My colleauge pulled me aside in the hallway to tell me that TONS of my students had won awards in the annual Hon 150 contest.
6) AND BOTH of my kids are napping right now! At the same time! That NEVER happens!
Can this day get any better?