Saturday, February 03, 2007

I am "promotable"

That's what my agent (ah, I love the sound of that . . . *my* agent) said when she saw my picture. That I was really cute and that she wanted to tell editors how promotable I am and maybe even send the picture along.

Two things:

First, maybe I should be disturbed that books are sold by beauty. But I am not. I just think it is hilarious. I can't stop laughing about it.

Second, I love, love, love, that she thinks that *I* am promotable. I've been saying it to myself all week. Every time I look in the mirror. "You're so promotable . . ." I say. I think it's maybe the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me. I am vaguely aware that this makes me probably a shallow, vain, horrible human being. But I don't really care. I am promotable!

[insert chuckling here, due to that aforementioned sense of hilarity]

1 comment:

Barb said...

You are SO promotable! In fact, that's how I describe you to other people- "Do you know Kerry? Well, you'd like her, she's very promotable!"

Congrats, again!