Sunday, February 21, 2010

Morning Conversation: Guilty as charged

me: [typing away frantically, trying to meet a deadline]

Sam: "Hey, mommy, did you know that FastBoy has a lot of enemies? Some of them have eight arms."

me: "Mmm Hmm."

Sam: "And did you know that me and FastBoy have a lot of the same superpowers? I really am FastBoy, actually."

me: "Mmm Hmm."

Sam: "So, do you think that I should work on FastBoy 7 [Sam's latest missive: he writes 'books' now. He tells everyone he meets that he's an 'arthur.'] or maybe I should write something about when the villains take over?"

me: "Mmm Hmm."

Sam: "Hmm. I think I know what's happening here."

me: "Mmm Hmm."

Sam: "You've got your invisible earplugs on. Again."

3 comments:

Ann said...

oh sam is the gift that keeps on giving!

Trisha said...

Very smart, now take the hint and let me work!!!

Barb said...

Aw, so cute. What a little doll, I love him.