Thursday, March 01, 2012

Vote for me!

The Lit Blitz voting has commenced. Instructions are here.

Is it just me or is asking people to vote for you kind of embarrassing? I don't think I could ever run for office. I would feel all shameful and stuff.

But vote for me anyway?

The voting closes March 15. They say you have to choose your "top five," which is a not-so-veiled-attempt to get you to read all 13 entries. Also a way to fight the "the winner is the one who has the most Facebook friends," thing, I guess. And that is good. I don't even really know how to use Facebook that well.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Don't feel ashamed! You are awesome! Also, I voted.

(Did you know one of the writers, Jonathan Penny, is Cat and Richard's friend from the UAE? Small world.)

AML said...

You did great why feel ashamed about it. just continue what you have started you will be successful with that.