Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cute stuff my kid says

He says a lot of it lately.

1) "Oh, Daddy. You got a hairs cut." (Actually makes more sense than haircut, if you ask me.)
2) Upon my waking up: "Oh, Mommy. Wow. You're alive."
3) Upon my getting dressed for work: "Oh, Mommy. Nice dress up!"
4) When playing with two dolls, one "Mommy," and the other one "Me": Me (in a demure, soft tone): "Mommy?" pause "Mommy?" pause. "Mommy?" pause. "Mommy?" Upon which, the Mommy doll snaps into reality and shouts, "WHAT!!!???"
5) "Mommy, you're the best Mommy ever. AND . . ." [tone softens to indicate true deepness about to be communicated] "You are going to be a girl FOREVER." (That's my plan, kid.)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Don't forget, "Maybe not," and "Try again!" as another way of saying, "Nope, you're wrong!" Gotta love that cute kid of yours!

Darlene said...

That sounds like me ("WHAT???"). Also I hear my kids acting me by saying, "I said NO!!!!"