He says a lot of it lately.
1) "Oh, Daddy. You got a hairs cut." (Actually makes more sense than haircut, if you ask me.)
2) Upon my waking up: "Oh, Mommy. Wow. You're alive."
3) Upon my getting dressed for work: "Oh, Mommy. Nice dress up!"
4) When playing with two dolls, one "Mommy," and the other one "Me": Me (in a demure, soft tone): "Mommy?" pause "Mommy?" pause. "Mommy?" pause. "Mommy?" Upon which, the Mommy doll snaps into reality and shouts, "WHAT!!!???"
5) "Mommy, you're the best Mommy ever. AND . . ." [tone softens to indicate true deepness about to be communicated] "You are going to be a girl FOREVER." (That's my plan, kid.)
The Beautiful Life of Nora Pepper
3 days ago