1) Take a bottle of chocolate milk and give it to your four year old.
2) Ignore all the people that start making fun of him because he is so old and still drinks a bottle. Even the rare few that aren't adults.
3) Close your eyes as your four year old walks away with the bottle.
4) When he re-appears without the bottle, don't ask him where it is. (This is part of the fun.)
5) Three weeks later when you are trying to figure out what the *&^%$ that smell is, clean out his toybox.
6) Remove the chocolate cheese from the top.
7) Eat on crackers. Or maybe toast.