Saturday, August 30, 2008

If I were more talented...

not only would I photoshop their photos so seamlessly that you wouldn't be able to tell that their arms really *weren't* around eachother, but I would have them sing a song about the "sisterhood of the travelling pants suits" in amazing, reminiscent-of-vegas-show-girl-kicking, animation that would make you pee your pants laughing.

but I'm not that talented. so this is all you get.




(At least your pants suits are safe from the pee, right?)

2 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

Um, is it supposed to look like Palin is slapping Hillary? I guess if you wear a pantsuit that's ok.
?

SWILUA said...

yeah, I don't know what it was supposed to be. I tried to get a picture of them with their arms around each other. that didn't work. so I just ended up putting them on the same page. oh well.