Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Miss Provo won't let me title this post "I'm so desperate that now I'm selling myself!"

But she is. Selling herself, that is. Or, rather, her *time.* (She was very, very clear that she does not want to sell anything "icky," "kinky," or otherwise distrubing and/or gross.) It turns out that trying to be a pageant girl is really expensive and she has to raise, like, $2000 more if she wants to compete come November. So, she asked me if I could host an auction. Highest bidder gets two hours of Miss Provo's time. In this time, Miss Provo is willing to:

1) go out to dinner with you
2) clean your house
3) babysit your children
4) go on a "girl" date (like, to get pedicures or something)
5) write you poetry
6) something else that you think of and she says is OK.

Anyone want to start the bidding? Do it in the comments section. Heck, I'll start the bidding, myself. $10. Probably for babysitting. I might change my mind...



(sorry kick, but if you don't want me to post pictures like that, you shouldn't put them on facebook!!)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go ahead and bid $10.50 for Kristin to do nothing but write me poetry for two straight hours.

Anonymous said...

$11.50, for poetry and a picnic

Anonymous said...

I am going to jump and bid $15.00 to clean my messy house!

SWILUA said...

this is a stand in for usernamerob who has bid $20 for interpretive dance. (?!)

Anonymous said...

$20.00 and Kristin gets to choose!! Woo hoo!! ;-)

Unknown said...

22 for interpretive dance. ill donate plasma if i have to.

Anonymous said...

Im bidding $30 on the gorgeousMiss Provo in hopes that I will get some one on one girl action! But good thing we arent lesbian or anything! Sorry to get your hopes up boys!

Anonymous said...

40.00-for her to wrestle a grizzly bare-handed and blind-folded

Anonymous said...

I'm throwing down $52 and I'm here for you!

Anonymous said...

70! And she has to fight the russian from Rocky in a bare knuckle brawl.

Anonymous said...

$75 jujitsu match between us and then a back rub (For me). ;-)

SWILUA said...

unfortunately, I think M/F backrubs may be against the BYU honor code. But I'm sure she'd like to fight. (The question is: will you *survive.*)

Anonymous said...

how about you pay me to go on a date with you and fly to CA
-THOMAS

Anonymous said...

Thomas-I don't date first cousins...or second in that matter. Insest is NOT the best.

Anonymous said...

85 and i get to pick anyone for you to fight in the octagon.

Anonymous said...

$85.50 for a trip to the closest antique car show!

Anonymous said...

oooo! I love car shows!! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

This is a stand in for phillycheese, $100 for Miss Provo to eat 5 Cheeseburgers at 5 Guys...

SWILUA said...

I wish someone would pay *me* to eat cheeseburgers. Not that I'm jealous...

Anonymous said...

$125 for the gorgeous Miss Provo to go on a ski lesson and skiing date adventure!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is heating up! 150. And I can't think of anymore witty things to say. So... Clean my bathroom

Anonymous said...

and I would also enjoy u eating 5 cheeseburgers... At the same time

Anonymous said...

What are all these nickel and dime, penny-ante piddling bets? Let's do $200 to get this thing rolling. For that tidy sum, a walk around the block with Miss Provo wearing her Tomb Raider costume.

Anonymous said...

210. And I think that the tomb raider idea is great!