1) the $'s you just spent because the exchange rate spiked.
2) the number of carbs you just consumed.
3) the extra $'s you spent because your taxi driver could tell you had NO IDEA what you were doing.
4) the number of times you think, "OMG what is that smell?!"
5) the number of times you think, "OMG what happened to that dog's FACE?!"
6) the number of times you curse yourself for trying to pack light. (Note to self: underwear is NOT THAT HEAVY. And even though you think you'll be able to wash them in the sink, the truth is, you won't be able to do that very well. This is how you will end up smelling all European. Next time: pack more underwear.)
7) how many pounds your "light" suitcase ways in spite of your lack-of-underwear drama.
8)the number of times you drank out of the sink that said "do not drink this water" not because you couldn't read the welsh sign but because you couldn't find any other water and you were really thirsty.
9) how many people stare at you because you're a gazillion feet taller than they are.
11) also lambs.
Something I just figured out
1 day ago