Friday, April 11, 2014

Lily: On Doctors and Mommy

me: “You know what Lil? You should be a doctor when you grow up. You’d be great at it.”

Lily: “OMG NOOO! I will NEVER EVER do that!!”

me: “Why? You’re driven, smart, you work hard…”

Lil: [interrupting  me] “MOM! Doctors are HORRIBLE PEOPLE.”

me: “Horrible? They’re healers!”

Lil: “They’re sickos!!! They stab people with needles, they use knives and they cut you open! Sometimes, they cut stuff OFF. And I know they do it to kids.They’re the worst kind of people possible. I will never, ever, ever be a doctor.”

me: [confused]

Lil: [pauses, cocks her head a bit and says…] “You could, though!"

3 comments:

Steve said...

Hilarious!! Love me a Lily story. :)

mut said...

gebze house-to-house transport and storage gebze branch opened our best and get lucky
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze taşıma
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you in advance

fifa-coin said...


Shows are the Brain In which Probably would not Perish '62 and also the Home about Haunted Slope 1959.Here is Clark in his her YouTube web site:This songs movie will be my very own reimagining from the song Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton, making use of public-domain motion pictures seen on Repository.world wide web.I needed to prevent creating any obvious personal references towards the video game Portal as well as to re-create the recording game with this music online video as there are previously a lot of people videos can be found on the internet, anyway.Appreciate!The particular PlayStation Vita has not been shown to be a breakout good results in Japan, nevertheless The new sony needs to view a different result in the event the device continues on selling in the US in the future.
Fifa 15 coins

Buy fifa 15 coins