Saturday, July 07, 2007

If it seems like I'm posting a lot today

It's because I *am.* I am frantically trying to come up with ANY excuse not to deal with the state of my house. (which, frankly, is probably hovering just above the level of mess where they come take your kids away...)(just kidding. it's not *that* bad. please, utah! don't send someone from the state over!)

You know that it's sad when you procrastinate cleaning until you HAVE to clean to figure out what that putrid, rotting smell is. (Usually, it's a hidden rotten bottle somewhere, or equally as often, a dirty diaper that got stashed under the bed instead of making it to the trash can.)

Oh, the grossness.

1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Been there, babe. Been there. Hello, my name is Kimberly. And it's been three weeks since my house last achieved Disaster/Quarantine status.