Saturday, July 07, 2007

Okay, so I'm totally in the mood to post pictures of EVERYONE now

I looked for funny pictures of you, Karie, but I don't have many pictures at all, let alone funny looking ones. (Just the ones from my wedding when you were my maid of honor and stuff. )


In this picture, you are standing behind me the night before my wedding having come up with the brilliant solution to the problem about WTH do we do with my *hair*?! (I still can't believe I waited until the night before my wedding to figure this out!) Props for you, Karie for being the hero! Also, standing next to you is my sister in law Catherine. Catherine! Look how young you look! You're like twelve!





And here's a picture with ALL my bridesmaids! From left to right: Kristin, Sarah, Very-pregnant-Robyn, Karie, Me, Kathy, Barb, and Catherine!



4 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I only had three. I think I'm going to pout now. Oh, and apologies for not commenting on every post - but, really!

Karie said...

I'd forgotten about the hair thing. I do remember your mom thanking me the next morning for keeping you sane. :D Whatever happened to that sanity that I used to possess?

I'll have to send you more pics of myself.... Did I ever send you the one of you and me last time I was at your house?

SWILUA said...

I don't think you did send me the pics. (I couldn't find any but wedding ones.)

So, it totally sux that so many of my friends live so far away! I'm kind of depressed about that tonight!

Anonymous said...

Except Mary Rose is not there. Although, technically, she was a flower girl, not a bridesmaid.

The dresses were beautiful. Remind me to tell you of the time I had angels helping me sew them at 4 am at band camp, although I didn't catch their names...