Friday, March 19, 2010

Ugh. Late start marathoning today.

I had meetings and junk this morning and just finished them.

Today's starting word count: 18,639

Total words written so far during the marathon: 3,404

which sort of sounds like a lot, but I spent all friggin day writing, people. correction: I spent all friggin day staring at my computer like an idiot. except for these two hours when I had a nervous breakdown and turned on American Idol instead. but those were sort of productive because right at the end I had a little inspiration about what to do next in my book. down time is totally essential for writers. that's not just me rationalizing the fact that I watch too much TV. although, I totally watch too much TV. and also probably rationalize stuff.

and now I'm procrastinating work by still blogging. because I don't know what to do next. gah!

No comments: