Friday, September 12, 2008

More midnight crazies


I'm driving toward a mountain when suddenly the moon starts zigging crazy across the sky and I think... "Hmmm.... gravitational anomaly... Dang it! That stupid super conductor really did make a black hole and now we only have 50 days to live!!" So I drive home and watch a big plane crash and then turn into a fire monster and casually think, well, I hope the boys get out of the house! And I go to pick up Lily. But if the world is really going to end, I think I'd better have a red dress. So I stop at my favorite store and look for bargains because the dollar sux right now. But as soon as I get a very unflattering-but-I-had-to-buy-it-because-apparently-it-was-what-my-mom-was-wearing-when-she-got-married-red-dress, my lower back starts throbbing and I go, "Oh, *&^%$, I'm in labor. Perfect timing."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super conductor? Well the "Large Hadron Collider" has super cooled magnets in it, it may even have super conductors, but it is the collider that could create a black hole...well probably not.

Dad

Craig said...

Oy. You dohave the best/weirdest dreams.

Every time I read "hadron collider", my mind makes it "hardon collider" and I get the giggles.